Sunday 28 September 2014

Weekends, friends and Autumn


I basically live for the weekends. For days where I can do what I want and wear what I want, whether that is having an Alice in Wonderland themed tea party or just sitting at home watching Downton Abbey on a Sunday evening. Unfortunately weekends come and go so quickly and when you have to sit through a tough five days of school for the next one they are very precious.  This one has been very nice, full of friends and fun times.

So as it's nearly October I have an Autumn outfit for you today. 


I found this adorable little spot near my house with a small stand alone tree in the middle of a field, it's a perfect picture taking spot.


Cardigan ~ Penneys/Primark


Big shout-out to my friends Rachel and Fionnula for taking the pictures. Check out their blogs and give them a follow!


Rings ~ H&M and Penneys/Primark
Bracelets ~ Primark and other ones unknown ones

  (Shout-out to my photo bombing dogs)

Hat ~ H&M
Dress ~ Primark/Penneys


 Boots ~ Penneys/Primark


 Necklace ~ Handmade gift


I hope you enjoyed reading this. I have a lifestyle post coming on my Alice in Wonderland tea party very soon.

Étáin

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment