Thursday 19 June 2014

Little Summer Beauty Wishlist



Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner - You have probably heard the hype about the new They're Real eyeliner. It's a gel liner but according to reviews it hugs the lash line and stays on really well. I want to try it although the price puts me off.

Barry M Touch of Magic Lip Paint - This is probably one of the strangest lip products out there. It looks green but it changes a different pink on everyone's lips. It's seems a fun thing and I'm just really curious to see what colour it turns out on me.

Revlon ColorBust Matte Balm - Mischievous and Shameless are my favourites. Mischievous is a deep purple, which is a colour I avoid because it's really strong and different for me as I normally go for reds or pinks. Shameless is a lovely orange-nude which is a really nice summery shade.

Invisible hair bobble - They may look a little odd but I've read a couple of reviews and they sound really useful! I normally keep my hair down and when I do put it up, especially in a messy bun or anything like that I end up taking it down because I have a headache. I want to try it out to see if it does what it says.

Tony and Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray - I have never tried sea salt spray before but I love the effect it gives. I love Tony & Guy products and I know people who like this one.


Thanks for reading,

Étáin

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment