Thursday 22 May 2014

An outfit fit for Spring


I found this purple skirt in the back of my wardrobe, I've had it for years and never really worn it and I have no idea where it is from but I styled it with my black boots and I just love it! It has a bit of a 1950's element to it and I adore 50's fashion.

 Jumper ~ New Look
 Bracelets ~ Primark

 The skirt is bright and is quite different to a lot of my current outfits which seem to be monochrome. I have also not worn tights a few times this year, it's finally warm enough!

Belt ~ Penneys/Primark
Cream top underneath ~ Penneys/Primark
Lipstick ~ L'Oréal Colour Riche lipstick in 461 Scarlett Creme
Earrings ~ Penneys/Primark 

My friend Rachel took these pictures for me, her blog is Dukechell.

 Skirt ~ [I don't know]
Shoes ~ New Look 
Socks ~ Penneys/Primark
 
And again my favourite shoes from New Look, which I keep mentioning, I can't help it I love them too much! My legs look incredibly pale as if I am wearing white tights in this picture. My pale Irish skin. I think the light is exaggerating it though.


Thanks for reading! I didn't quite keep to my schedule this week, not posting on Tuesday but I was really busy with work experience.

Étáin

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment