Wednesday 2 April 2014

March Favourites!


It's April! Hooray it finally feels (a bit) like Spring! Sorry for not posting in a few days, I've been busy. Anyway here's what I have been loving this March, Fashion and Beauty!


 
There has been a lot but some of it has been over the last few months as well, so I suppose it's more like a current favourites blog post.

First is the Naked Basics palette by Urban Decay. I got this last month and featured it here. I've been loving the shade Naked 2 as it's matte and it's my perfect eye-brow colour.

Rings. I've never really been a jewellery person but I really want to get into rings. They can really complete an outfit! These three are from Primark/Penneys, which I know isn't the best quality but I don't wear them that often but they are pretty.

I love using hand creams. I get chapped hands all year round because I have naturally dry skin so I'm always looking for new hand creams. These are my current two favourites, Soap and Glory Hand Food and Rituals Miracle Balm.

 Everyone raves about the Babylips by Maybelline and I've tagged along in the trend. I only own two (Peach Kiss and Cherry Me) and I've been loving Cherry Me recently because of the colour, it's great for school and day-to-day use.

This the Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye-shadow stick. Again this is really useful for school as it is quick to put on and simple and March was basically just school. I used this in a makeup look here.

Next are the Barry M Gelly Hi-shine Nail Paints in Green Berry and Prickly Pear. Because it's Spring it's finally time to move away from dark and berry colours and towards bright and pastel colours. I really like the Gelly Hi-Shines even though you need a lot of patience when they are drying which a a bit annoying.
The sun had made an entrance so we can start wearing sunglasses again! These are from Primark/
Penneys.
Recently I've gotten into reading Company magazine. I just love the whole design of it and the way it relates so much to the fashion and beauty blogging/vlogging community. It also looks gorgeous!



And last but not least I could not leave out these shoes! I love them so much! They are from New Look but I talk more about them here.

Thanks for reading!

Étáin

xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment