Friday 25 April 2014

Favourite spring nail polish



 I don't own a lot of nail polish, mainly due to my short and bitten fingernails. Still, I love wearing it. Here are my four favourite Spring/Summer colours. I would like to add some paler pastels to my collection too.



 Lets start with my favourite nude colour. This is "Barefoot" by Topshop. Topshop nail polishes are gorgeous! Even the packaging just makes me want to own more, I only own one. This is great for day-to-day and if it chips, you are less likely to notice it.


 Next is one of Tanya Burr's new makeup collection. This is the shade "Little Duck". I bought in from Feel Unique. I love the colour so much, it's a perfect bright for spring.



 Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Prickly Pear. I love the Gelly Hi-Shines, they have such a nice finish, even if you have to be extra careful not to do anything while they are drying. I'm dying to get my hands on the three new shades that were recently released, they are all so gorgeous!


I bought this Rimmel London 60 Seconds in "Instyle Coral"  last Autumn but it's not really an Autumn/Winter colour, so I didn't really wear it until a few weeks ago. It's bright and pretty and would look lovely with a tan (If I could ever tan).

Thanks for reading

Étáin

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I'm Loving lilac nails this spring but that coral is so pretty aswell and as you said will look amazing with a tan xxxx

    Laura | Tease Flutter Pout

    ReplyDelete